Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ready to Move On

So the company I currently work for Part-Time has been having lots of difficulties due to the economy & for months now we have been in "limbo" wondering if the company will survive. Recently (within the last few weeks) we have laid off more than 1/2 of our office with several others quitting on there own to find employment elsewhere. I on the other hand am one of the lucky few who have remained. While I am lucky to still have a job, I am also ready to move on and stop worrying about whether we are or aren't going to make it. Because I am a part-time worker and am also pregnant, it would be very difficult for me to find employment elsewhere right now. However, I feel I have so many other things to be worrying about right now besides this. And being almost 6 months pregnant, I am just ready to move on.

0 comments: