Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Love Hobby Lobby!!!

Ok, so I had to post something sort of cheerful since my last post was a little depressing. I am SOOOOO ready for FALL! I would be ready for Fall every day, season, etc. I love it! I love everything about Fall. I love the smells, the cool weather, football season, Homestead Hollow, The Christmas Village, Holidays, Fireplaces, Chilli, cozy sweaters, tobaggans, gloves, the colors, the food, beautiful leaves, Fall scented candles (apple pie from Bath & Body Works, cinnamon scents, etc)...oh I could go on and on! So I went in Hobby Lobby last week to look for some craft items I needed & low & behold they have their Fall Holiday items out! Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas! It was wonderful & I was in heaven! I could have spent soooo much money on little decorations. I think I might have to stop in at least once a week to get my "Fall Fill" until it officially gets here!

0 comments: