Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Swine Flu


Ok, so I might be overreacting a little bit, but this Swine Flu thing is scaring me to death! I guess the fact that I have a 2 year old at home & I am 6 months pregnant doesn't help the matter either. The media keeps reporting how dangerous this flu is & I keep hearing how pregnant women should be extrememly cautious because our immune systems are so low during pregnancy. Kind of makes me just want to stay in my house all the time! I really don't want to catch this thing & certainly don't want my family to catch it either! Please be cautious while out in public & use plenty of sanitizers & wash your hands frequently! Also, avoid anyone who is coughing, sneezing, etc. And be sure to get your flu shots! The Swine Flu shot should be ready in October! You can't be too careful!

0 comments: